Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Card 4


So I saved what I think is the best card for last!! This is a 4.25 x 5.50 inch card. The little window is cut from the FREE cartridge we Gypsy users received from Provocraft. The little Elf is from the Stampendous Snowy Short Stacks Stampset. I stamped it on a white piece of cardstock and then colored it in. I then created a sandwich by placing an ivory color cardstock at the bottom, I adhered my little elf on that placed a piece of vellum paper on top of that and topped it off with the window. Then I just cut around the window to make the rest flush with the window frame. I cut the letters for the word "cold" at 1 inch using the Sesame Street Font Cricut Cartrige. Before I adhered my window and letters I used versamark ink for the snowflakes on the blue layer. Then I finished it up with a white gel pen for the sentiment and rounded the corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. This was my favorite card! Thanks for looking and I hope you ENJOY! Have a GREAT BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Nadia O.


Supplies
Christmas Cricut Cartridge
Stampendous Snowy Short Stacks Stampset
Stampabilities A Wonderful Winterland Stamp Kit
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
White Gel Pen
Cardstock is from Recollections
Vellum
Versamark Ink Pad
American Crafts Stamp Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All content on my site is COPYRIGHT © Nadia O. My original artwork is shared to inspire others and for your enjoyment only. Please do not use my artwork for other websites, blogs, etc., and do not claim my artwork as your own.