Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Card 2


Here is card 2. If I thought the last card was easy, this has to beat that one! All I did was cut out 1 inch circles with my Martha Stewart Circle Cutter and I added a small piece of brown cardstock to the back of each circle to make them look like ornaments. I used my versamark pen to draw the string and then embossed it and added some stickels to it. I used my We R Memory Keepers corner chomper to round the corners and a white gel pen to write in the sentiment. The way I wrote it is inspired from Kristina Werner, she makes awesome cards!! Her link is to the right of my blog if you have yet to see her work. .... I hope you enjoy thanks for stopping by...

Supplies:
Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
White Gel Pen
Craft Cardstock : Recollections
Pattern Paper by My Mind's Eye Wonderful Winter Christmas Paper
Dimensional Stickers
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Diamond Stickles

Nadia O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All content on my site is COPYRIGHT © Nadia O. My original artwork is shared to inspire others and for your enjoyment only. Please do not use my artwork for other websites, blogs, etc., and do not claim my artwork as your own.