Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Card 3


I can't believe how fast these holidays are coming. Thanksgiving seemed like it took longer to prepare for than how much time I got to spend with all of the family. I guess it was the house hopping we did so we had only a certain amount of time to be with each family but it was still FUN! Anyhow, here is card number 3. It is a 4 x 4 card. The snowman was cut using the Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge. I think it came out soooo cute! It was cut at 3.20 inches using my Gypsy. The stamp is from Stampendous Snowy Short Stacks... I hope you Enjoy!

Nadia O.

Supplies
Sentiment: Stampendous Snowy Short Stacks
Light Blue Cardstock from Recollections
Hello Kitty Greeting Cricut Cartridge
Gypsy by Provocraft
My Mind's Eye Wonderful Winter Christmas Paper
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Dark Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All content on my site is COPYRIGHT © Nadia O. My original artwork is shared to inspire others and for your enjoyment only. Please do not use my artwork for other websites, blogs, etc., and do not claim my artwork as your own.