Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thinking of You Masculine Card

Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a great evening. Now that my kids are asleep I was able to create a "masculine" card. Here I made a 4 1/4 x 4 1/2 card. I embossed the Thinking of You stamp by Hero Arts. The blue strip is cut 1 1/2 inches and the dark red paper was cut at 1/2 inch. The pattern paper is by making memories travel 8x8 pad. I punched out the hearts with Martha Stewarts Heart punch. I hope you enjoy and thanks for looking!!!

Nadia Ortiz

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All content on my site is COPYRIGHT © Nadia O. My original artwork is shared to inspire others and for your enjoyment only. Please do not use my artwork for other websites, blogs, etc., and do not claim my artwork as your own.