Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"All You Need is Love"

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday. Well I can say this weekend I did a lot of paper crafting. I made quite a bit of cards. Here is the spotlight of the day. I hope you enjoy!


Nadia Ortiz

Recipe:

Base : 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches
Pattern paper: Best of K&Company
4 1/4 x 3 inches
Flower: making memories wildflower (peach) jumbo pack

Ribbon
Stamp: by Craftsmart
Ink: ColorBox fluid chalk ink Chestnut Roan
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All content on my site is COPYRIGHT © Nadia O. My original artwork is shared to inspire others and for your enjoyment only. Please do not use my artwork for other websites, blogs, etc., and do not claim my artwork as your own.